all beacuse 2 people

Friday, December 26, 2008

































Christmas morning was a blurr.  First it was Christmas at our house.  If you don't see many decorations it is because Eric and I were both unable to get any of the decorations down form the attic due to both of our surgeries.  The only good thing is that while all of you dismantle your Christmas, all we have to do it take the tree down.  Anyway, after our house, we trotted (in the rain) to Scott and Linda's to celebrate with my mom and dad, Scott and Linda, Dylan, 
Kyle and Samantha, and David and Pina.  We had a blast and my brother might be in a little trouble next year from his nieces and nephews.  Can I just say packages that shocked, crushed and beeped like a bomb.  Oh yeah and the cute ones that said Christmas sayings when you shook them.  (those were for the girls)  so David in Christmas fashion....You better watch out.  You better not......   What an awesome family I have!!  I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Fun Christmas Memories! Omigosh the kids are all so old!!! Love your blog, Lady -it's the only way to keep up as far as I'm concerned! Mine goes back to when Max was born - they're so much fun! Love you and and so glad you had a great Christmas! Give the fam my love!!!

    ReplyDelete